Egge Machine Company offers parts and services for nostalgic vehicles. Established in 1915, Egge Machine Company is a world-class piston and valve manufacturer and distributor of nostalgic performance and restoration components for pre-1980 domestic engines. Egge is the remaining U.S. based cast piston manufacturer. Egge operates a state of the art foundry, machine shop, and pump remanufacturing operation in Santa Fe Springs, California.
Employment at Egge Machine Company
Wanted - Quality Assurance Lead
Candidate must have ‘machined components’ inspection experience - experience with cast components helpful. QA Lead provides quality assurance inspection and support to all manufacturing operations within Egge Machine Company. Ensures integrity and quality of parts received from outside vendors as well as final products produced.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
· Minimum of five-years of relevant inspection experience in a machine shop environment is required.
· Confident in reading and understanding mechanical blueprints; cognizant with all the fundamental rules.
· Basic shop math skills including ability to perform geometric/trigonometric calculations as well as measurement conversion.
· Keen attention to detail with strong visual acuity.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interface with all levels of employees and management.
Wanted - Vintage Engine Parts Sales Specialist
We have an immediate opening for a seasoned telephone customer service person to help us provide our customers with an exceptional customer experience. We are looking for the following skills:
If you feel you have what it takes to sit at the Egge order desk, please send your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org today. We want to hear from you!
The physical requirements for this position include the following:
All candidates are subject to a post-employment offer drug screen and physical. Egge Machine is an equal opportunity employer.