Egge Employment Opportunities
Egge Machine Company offers parts and services for nostalgic vehicles. Established in 1915, Egge Machine Company is a world-class piston and valve manufacturer and distributor of nostalgic performance and restoration components for pre-1980 domestic engines. Egge is the remaining U.S. based cast piston manufacturer. Egge operates a state of the art foundry, machine shop, and pump remanufacturing operation in Santa Fe Springs, California.
Employment at Egge Machine Company
Position – Engine Parts Phone Sales - Full-time – Compensation D.O.E.
Candidate should have pre-80s engine parts sales experience. This position handles incoming customer calls as well as customer e-mails. This position is the primary interface with customers for providing technical information and parts sales support along with providing quality customer service.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Basic internal engine parts knowledge – Pre-80s applications preferred
- Great telephone etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English - Read, Write, Speak – Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Proficient in a Microsoft Office environment
- Ability to adhere to shifts within hours of program operation
- Skilled at identifying customer needs and suggest products and services that will meet those needs
- Keen attention to detail with strong visual acuity.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and management.
All candidates are subject to a post-employment offer drug screen and physical. Egge Machine is an equal opportunity employer.